Old September 5th 05, 10:22 PM
ymenard

>"Goy Larsen" > wrote
> Tools and patches are coming, not to mention a couple of future upgrades
> of the sim itself, as in not fixing bugs but putting planned features in
> there that wasn't targeted for the release version

Actually I'm sure of that, but how polished it will be, that's gonna be a
determinating factor of it's power over other sims, released or not. 'Cause
we have to remember that GTL is there soon. rFactor isn't as it is now a
full release compared to what GTL will be when released.

> And as for mod groups for ISI sims.....my guess is that they easily
> outnumber the same for Papy sims and are no less determined, we're
> currently co-operating with RSR for our NAGT mod and I have to say that
> those guys have impressed me with the quality of their work so far

What's to say in 6 months they'll prefer GTL or whatever else new nearby
Christmas to mod as it's a better platform, with a more stable game engine,
lesser multiplayer problems, etc..? And everybodys gonna migrate the mods
to it instead of rFactor.

--
-- François Ménard <ymenard>
-- This announcement is brought to you by the Shimago-Dominguez