Old August 11th 16, 05:17 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Bill Vanek[_2_]

Default 2013 Hyundai Sonata - Caster at low end of Spec Range

On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 20:21:33 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 5:06:51 PM UTC-10, Bill Vanek wrote:
>> On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 19:55:50 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 <dsi1yahoo.com>
>> wrote:

>> >I believe that the OP is experiencing wandering back and forth.

>> He is, but in a subsequent post we can see that the toe is okay. He
>> does have a thrust angle issue - it's non-zero, but I don't know how
>> far off is too far off.

>If it wanders, doesn't that mean that the toe is not OK?

Not if it measures okay. Crappy tires, road surface, loose/worn parts
- including in the rear, probably other things I'm forgetting, those
will cause it. Also, it it's the toe, the car will tend to jump around
side to side, and in small amounts, as opposed to just slowly drifting
back and forth.