Old July 25th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Jizzosh

Default are all engines the same?

Thanks, that has a lot of good stuff.

One more question: I've been reading some stuff on that site, and is it
better to have a longer stroke or a smaller one? I thought longer was
better, but it talks about the inverse relationship of volume and
pressure, and obviously lower volume equals higher pressure. With that
being said, higher pressure equals higher temperature. Temperature and
energy go hand in hand, and it says "the more energy the air-fuel
mixture has, the more force it exerts on the piston, and the more work
the piston can do."

--
Jizzosh
Jizzosh's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=466362