Old June 27th 14, 02:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

Default Value of 35th Anniversary Mustang GT

On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 18:18:01 +0000, Dave
> wrote:

>replying to Ashton Crusher , Dave wrote:
>> demi wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 03:18:02 +0000, Dave
>> Congrats on hanging onto yours. I have a 35th An Edition also. The
>> more common coupe and auto in metallic silver. 57K, all original. Do
>> you still have your "gift box" with the model car and stuff? I don't
>> think they are old enough yet to have too much added premium for being
>> the limited editions. I never see any of them on the road anymore.
>> Used to see another one maybe once every two years but not lately.

>Yes, I do have the gift box. However, and since I am not the original
>owner, it is not complete. I have the 3 disc CD set, the CD case with the
>embossed 35th Anniversary Logo on it and the key fob. I do not have
>model car or the hard cover Mustang Chronicles book. I do have the
>Mustang 1999 brochure, the 35th Anniversary floor mats (still wrapped
>in plastic) and the entire window sticker (embossed) showing the price
>of my car as $31,050.00. The decal that came with the gift box was
>placed on the front of the gift box itself by the original owner.

Don't know if they still make them but Maisto made and sold the same
model at retail. I bought one at Costco around 2001. There's one on
ebay right now
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-18-1999-Mu...em233c5133 78

I left my floor mats in for a month or so and then realized I should
take them out. I only drive the car less then 2000 miles a year now.
I plan to be the old guy at the car show with his old car he bought
new "years ago".