Old October 31st 07, 05:13 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Tom in Missouri

Default Thought about returning in a c5

I always loved the sound of the late '60s big block Mopars. It was like
they intentionally made them sound that way just to irk Chevy guys. They
were neat cars, but my first love was and still is Chevy. The mid '90s Z28
has a rumble that sounds like it means business. But few cars do anymore.

.. .