Old May 17th 04, 05:16 PM
Jonesy

"Saintor" > wrote in message > ...
> > 17 separate folks used the term "80q" or "90q" ,

> Hey just guess how many are talking about a '90 80q in newsgroups? Only
> **YOU**, imbecile.

That's not what you claimed earlier. You were dribbling something
about the use of a small "q" vs. an upper-case "Q". And eight other
people wrote about an "80q", not just the two of us.

You calling anyone an imbecile is ironic, LOL.

> > Hell, I only argue with him so Audi newbies don't get the idea that he
> > knows what he's talking about.

> No problem if you want to continue to show off your obvious mental troubles
> again.

Considering the weight of the other posters, I think we know exactly
who is mentally troubled, LOL.
--
Jonesy "fuel to the fire"