Old August 9th 04, 02:33 AM
bad65

I've shipped three vettes in the last six years, all in enclosed trucks.
Open carriers are less expensive, but less secure.

1998- 65 vert, South Jersey to SW Florida - $800, Intercity Lines
2001- 77 vette, SW Florida to South Jersey - $ 900, Intercity Lines
2004- 04 vert, Phoenix AZ to South Jersey- $1500, Horseless Carriage

Hope this helps.

Brian

om...