Old September 7th 06, 07:21 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Zathras

Default No compression

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 20:43:38 +0100, "R D S" > wrote:

>Surely they are equally important. A competent lying mechanic is no good.

My reasoning assumes that the main requirement is *getting the job
done properly*. IMHO, a competent lying mechanic will do the job but
you may be more out of pocket than you should be. An incompetent but
honest mechanic may do more damage than good. It's a fine point but
it's my experience and choice of qualities. YMMV.

It goes without saying that a competent, honest mechanic beats both
but they seem a bit thin on the ground.

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email without 'Alfa' in subject are auto-deleted..sorry!)