Old December 11th 10, 03:15 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Howard Lester[_2_]

Default New Honda being delivered Wednesday

"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote

> As for uncomfortable, just those damn headrests alone would keep me from
> buying a Honda today. No, Honda, you don't have to jam them forward so
> far you make my chin touch my chest. And I refuse to recline the
> seatback like a gangsta just to avoid all of that.

I wondered about that too-forward headrest, and for the first couple weeks I
was driving with the seatback in its full upright position. That's the
seatback position I've used in my previous Hondas. Anyway, with the Accord,
my back was hurting. Then I discovered that by reclining the seat just one
or two notches (not enough for a gangsta look), all seating problems were
solved. I love the seat's depth, as it nicely supports my thighs. My Civics'
seats were too short, so with the Accord I discovered luxury. I hope Honda
hasn't shortened the seats on the new ones.