Old November 16th 05, 07:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default FS: 90b red

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Did I miss it or did you forget to post the quantity of miles on the car?

Neither... ;-) but it has 261,812 fun-filled miles on it...OK, so not
all of them were fun-filled, but most of them! Still passes smog checks
and inspections easily...

> Chris
> 99BBB
>
> "XS11E" > wrote in message
>
>>"Alex M. Postpischil" <apost_@_copper_dot_net> wrote in
>>

>>>please, don't laugh or make rude comments

>>You're no fun at all! ;-)

Not at 2:30 in the morning after work and when my browser isn't
confirming the meesage was posted (sorry about that double post)... But,
I'm not that thin skinned and I can take a joke!!

In seriousness, it is a dependable car, I'm just ready to move on...
-alex-