Old September 1st 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
RoyJ

Default Questions on Jeep Trailers (like the old Mil. 1/4 ton)

There may be some humor but it is pretty close to gallows humor. The
CJ/YJ/TJ short wheel base, high center of gravity, and high hitch mount
is a deadly combination when doing high speed lane changes for accident
avoidance. You swerve lanes, the tailer follows late, pushes the hitch
ball UP and over. Instant spinout or possible roll.