Old August 31st 08, 02:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Questions on Jeep Trailers (like the old Mil. 1/4 ton)

Greetings,

I'm just asking a general question or two on Jeep trailers like the
old 1/4 ton. I've seen photos of the older surplus ones & they look
like something that I might consider useful for my needs. I want to
ask:

1. How practical/safe are these trailers in modern TJ's, etc. and
traveling at today's highway speeds? Is it stable at 80MPH ?

2. Are there modern day makes that might be same general size?

3. Sources for #2 ? Price ranges?

TIA,

Andrew
'97 TJ Sahara