Old January 18th 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Pszemol

Default Accord coupe - washer fluid container

"AZ Nomad" > wrote in message ...
> On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:14:13 -0600, Pszemol > wrote:
>>"AZ Nomad" > wrote in message ...
>>> For the same reason you don't design all cars with a 200 gallon fuel tank.

>>This is your second stupid analogy in this thread...

> No. You're just too stupid to get it. There are compromises made in
> designing cars. It's lovely to have a 200 gallon fuel tank, but size
> and weight make it impossible.

You completelly missed the point, and that is why your
analogy is simply stupid. I am not arguing I want
20 gallon reservoir for a washer fluid to keep me going
for two years - I am complaining that the reservoir is
unable to fit a STANDARD RETAIL PACKAGE of the product.

Get it now?