Old August 9th 16, 02:53 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default 2013 Hyundai Sonata - Caster at low end of Spec Range

Bill Vanek wrote: "Why would you want to bother with this? There is no
effect on tire wear, and even another degree of caster will have almost
no effect on feel. It's a waste of time to even think about it. "

Simply because my caster is at the bottom of the
specified range. And of all the alignment parameters,
caster is the most important to me, and it sucks that
that particular spec is at the lower end. If it was
between 4.3-4.7 degrees positive, this thread would
not exist.