Old July 31st 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
cvk69

Default 94 Honda Civic doesn't start after oil change

I have opened the main relay and it looks perfect inside. I will
resolder it but I think its not where the problem is because there is
voltage on the Yellow-Black wire of the injecto which is supplied by
the main relay. I am wondering what is connected to the other wire of
each of the injectors. That may be the problem.