Old July 30th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
'Curly Q. Links'

Default 94 Honda Civic doesn't start after oil change

cvk69 wrote:

> I did the oil change myself and took the car for a ride around the
> block and then parked it. I tried to start it after a couple of days.
> It just cranks over.

\

It's your main relay because it was sitting in the hot sun, right?
SEARCH google for honda main relay.

Meantime, if it does it again, fill the car with ice cubes OR turn the
key to position II, and smack the dash on the left side of the steering
wheel. You'll hear the fuel pump run for three seconds and the car will
start then start when you crank it.

Resolder the main relay. Don't unbolt it to take it out, just slip it
out of its shell.

'Curly'