Old July 30th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
cvk69

Default 94 Honda Civic doesn't start after oil change

I put the fuel filter back in. I turned the key and the pump turned on.
I verified that if I open the service bolt on the fuel filter there is
pressure in the system but there is still no spray out of the
injectors. I pressed the tip of the injector with my car key and it
sprayed the fuel. So, this means there is fuel pressure but injectors
are not getting activated. What can cause this?

Vikram