Old July 30th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
cvk69

Default 94 Honda Civic doesn't start after oil change

I took out the fuel filter and put a small can under the fuel line that
feeds fuel from the pump. The first couple of time I started the car I
didn't hear the pump kick in and no fuel in can. On the third attempt I
heard the pump come on faintly. Now the pump, starts immediately and
the can fills up quickly. So, does this mean fuel filter is the
problem?
I have never changed the fuel filter in 210,000 miles!

Vikram