Old July 30th 06, 01:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
cvk69

Default 94 Honda Civic doesn't start after oil change

I did the oil change myself and took the car for a ride around the
block and then parked it. I tried to start it after a couple of days.
It just cranks over.

1. There is spark on all four the distributor terminals
2. The main relay terminals when opened look OK
3. I can't smell gas in the exhaust so I took out the fuel injectors.
There is no fuel coming out when car is cranked.
4. I loosed the bolt on the fuel filter. First time there was some gas
that leaked out. But I don't see any more gas when I loosen it now
after cranking.
5. I can hear the fuel pump for 2 sec when I turn the key before the
check engine light goes off.

I feel it is a problem with fuel delivery since I don't see any fuel
sprayed out of the fuel injectors. But this is the first time I have
done this so I have no clue as to how much fuel I should see if they
were working.

What should I do next? Change the Fuel Filter or Fuel Pump or Try with
starter fluid?

Vikram