Old May 6th 05, 11:42 AM
Dave

In article >, "Jeremy Reaban" > wrote:

>It's too bad an American developed driving game has so few American
>cars...
>
>Frankly, I am getting sick to death of Skylines and such. At least it
>has some European cars that aren't found in most other games. But no
>Australian.

Agreed on all points. At least it moves the bias somewhat. I can
see why GT is biased towards Japanese cars. With the current
popularity of these cars (in no small part driven by GT), I guess
MS figured they had to follow. The easy way out and I wish they
were more balanced or even biased towards non-Japanese cars.