Old February 12th 10, 03:59 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
GT[_11_]

Default Headlight adjustment

"GT" > wrote in message
> "GT" > wrote in message
>> OK, I give in - where is it? Need to adjust vertical beam - higher
>> please!
>>
>> I've tried the black plastic hexagonal adjustor thingy above the wiring
>> on the central bulb connection and I've tried the white hexagonal plastic
>> adjuster thingy behind and below the central bulb wiring connection, but
>> nothing moves!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> GT

> Heyelp...
>
> Just fitting new HIDs (visa card!!). Which is positive and which is
> negative - brown or yellow??? I'm used to black and red!!

Phoned the HID people and they said that if you connect it the wrong way,
the light just wont come on.

YELLOW is +ve so connects to RED.
BROWN is -ve so connects to BLACK.

50w HIDs fitted and working! Will adjust beam when it gets dark. Took me
bloody ages to get the passenger side one fitted - my hand simply doesn't
fit in the gap and attaching the little metal clip to hold the bulb in was a
nightmare!