Old December 17th 05, 11:25 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Mega-MFFY

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> On 17 Dec 2005 11:13:55 -0800, "Dave" > wrote:
>
> >Things like that are why I love my cell phone plan. It gives me more
> >minutes than I need, so I reach for it instead of my camera most of
> >the time.

> I was not impacted by the asinine parking job, so who would I have
> called? The picture was a lot more useful to me as a talking point for
> this newsgroup (and to add to my MFFY page).

Agreed that it's a good topic starter, but I'd call just to state that
it impacts my opinion of the company. How many other people saw it
too? How many of them thought, "those ****ing pricks" but did nothing?

I've been blocked in by trucks before, but never when they were
unattended. One recently I thought was, but the driver came running
out when he saw me approaching my car. Any time I have been blocked
the driver was willing without hesitation to move it to help me out, so
I've never really had to worry. By the time my seat belt is on, I've
reattached the faceplate, checked my mirrors, changed CDs, etc, they're
out of my way.

This case sounds like they did something that was MFFY compared with
those times. Being delayed by 20 seconds isn't a big deal, but if I
had to wait for someone to be finished with lunch I'd be ****ing
****ed.

Dave