Old December 17th 05, 07:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Mega-MFFY

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> http://tinypic.com/invclh.jpg
>
> This furniture delivery truck was parked along the curb behind an
> entire row of legally parked cars while the scumbag delivery crew went
> into the food court for lunch. The driver of the pickup truck on the
> left side of the picture as well as the driver of a (not visible in
> this shot) Dodge sedan were boxed in by this truck and unable to
> leave.
>
> If that had been my pickup truck, those muscle-heads would have
> returned to find a huge hole in the side of their delivery truck,
> directly across from the empty parking spot where my pickup truck used
> to be parked.

Things like that are why I love my cell phone plan. It gives me more
minutes than I need, so I reach for it instead of my camera most of
the time.

Though, the camera is a good way to correct a problem, since once
people notice it they start driving better.

http://tinypic.com/ip8mwy.jpg
http://tinypic.com/ip8n4n.jpg
http://tinypic.com/ip8n6c.jpg

The big truck in front was weaving, tailgating, all the things a large
truck probably shouldn't do. By the last picture (third one shown) he
had chilled out quite a bit, and seemed to be paying attention back in
the right lane.

The pictures themselves would be useless for ID'ing anyone, but he
didn't know that.

Dave