Old December 17th 05, 05:12 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Mega-MFFY

gpsman, > was motivated to say this in
rec.autos.driving on 16 Dec 2005 15:42:00 -0800:
> OR ELSE... a person so incensed might think to phone the "800" number
> plastered in big numerals on the side of the truck and ask to speak to
> the Safety department. That seems more pro-active than taking a snap
> and whining about it here or childishly bragging "if"... ..."that's
> what I woulda done".

That presumes that (1) they have a safety department (I'm not familiar
with this company, so I don't know if they have such a department) and
(2) that the safety department and/or the company care.