Old May 1st 09, 09:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
ThomasS2[_3_]

Default 65 Mercury Cylcone vs 65 Plymouth production cars Oops I FORGOT TO ATTACH THE PHOTOS - 65 Cyclone vs 65 production Plymouth.jpg (1/1)

Not being technical, he is looking at who stacked the headlamps first, I
have to go with Pontiac on this one!!! LOL Really though, they do look the
same (cars pictured)!

TS