Old January 7th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
miner_tom[_2_]

Default Is my Subaru's starter giving me trouble or is it something else?

Mike,

Thank you for the reply.

I was doing some research and came across the possibility that it could be
the "neutral safety switch". I had not heard of this before, nor do I know
where it is on the Subaru, but it sounds interesting. I noticed that when it
does not start, if I move the stick shift around, it then starts.

Thanks
Tom