Old December 15th 04, 05:04 PM
Mike C.

That's what I had done...changed the auto to a four speed. Though the auto
stick was a funky thing and people didn't believe that you had an auto
transmission with a shifter and I had to show them. Still, I like the
control a manual transmission gives better and it isn't rocket science to
learn how to drive a stick.

Mike C.

ups.com...