Old July 16th 06, 09:05 PM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Mark Jones

Default Is Ford Running on Empty?

Mike Hunter wrote:
> GM and Ford are finally advertising the fact they have more vehicles,
> than any of the imports, that get 30 MPG or more. Many mistakenly
> believe they need to buy an import to get decent fuel mileage. GM,
> Ford and Chrysler even offers car with V8 that can get 25 MPG or more.

My 1994 Corvette with the optional performance rear gears
gets 25 mpg, so getting 25 mpg from a car is really not that
much of a challenge for Ford and GM.

When my 2004 F-150 4x4 is paid off next fall, I intend to
trade it in on a new Ford truck. Probably an F-250. My F-150
has been flawless. It is the best vehicle I have ever owned.