Old December 12th 05, 06:43 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,talk.politics.misc

Default Atheists demand removal of Utah highway crosses commemorating fallen Highway Patrol troopers

DTJ wrote:
> On 11 Dec 2005 10:29:42 -0800, "Dave" > wrote:
>
> >> Hell you probably argue with your wife over whose tits they are.

> >You're still wrong. The correct statement you could have used would
> >have been "the cross has not always been a Christian symbol."

> No, I bet he does argue with his wife.
>
> >Because you said "is" you implied it is not currently a Christian
> >symbol, which it clearly is. It was not always, but that's not what
> >you said.

> Maybe you never completed school, but most of us realize that words in
> English can have multiple meanings. What I said is correct.

That is the dumbest thing I've heard since I was in college and heard a
Gulf War (#1) veteran argue that Fidel Castro was the President of
Iraq. He was sure, because he was there.

You're going to argue the meaning of the word "is," Mr Clinton? Is
means present tense, which means you were completely wrong. This being
UseNet though you'll just spew forth insults instead of realizing you
made a big mistake.

Dave