Old January 18th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default New VW bus.........Oh My God!

I'm having a hard time thinking that there are no advantages to a
newer vehicle for some of us. But literacy aside, I think new cars are
pretty well built for the most part nowadays. Most will not make it to
be a 35 year old car much less older. Most of that due to lack of
interest, parts, or just plain poor design. But that's kinda expected.
Nothing against the ol' Bus, and it's full of great "old technology"
but there are some things that might be worth looking at.
I know I seem to be in full disagreement with myself, but I am not
really. I just was amazed with the whole marriage between the two
MFG's.
I'm pretty sure I won't be spending my dime with them either.

>the newest thing I drive is a 67 westy and I dought any thing chrysler
>can build wouldbe equal to my westy.
>
>Mario

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

If A Quiz is Quizzical,
What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict.