Old May 21st 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
97tjMike

Default 97 TJ Braking

Hello,

First of all thanks to everyone that helped me with my transmission
problem a couple of weeks ago when I had mud in it. It's now 95% back
to normal. Gonna drive it for a while so the rest of the mud will
clear out. Anyways now I have braking issues. When I slam on the
brakes, the vehicle swerves to the left. If I slowly ease onto the
brakes, it goes straight. Why would this be. Would bleeding the brakes
fix this problem, or maybe I need an alignment? Please help.

Thanks,
Mike