Old August 2nd 09, 08:27 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer - ECHM

Default Bitch w 12 license suspensions crashes and kills two children

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:57:31 -0700 (PDT), Kyle Schwitters
> wrote:

>At least there's no evidence the little lady was texting while at the
>wheel.
>
>I'd give her 40 hours of community service and put her back on the
>road, to get on with her life.

And I'd suspend the 40 hours of community service since she cleaned up
the mess she made in the gene pool - provided that she doesn't make
anymore, "deposits," into said gene pool.

>No big deal, folks. Trust me.

True. No big deal, nothing of worth lose. Keep moving, folks. Nothing
to see here.

--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj