Old July 22nd 05, 02:59 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

John wrote:
> "WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote in message
>
>>muffster wrote:
>>
>>>has anyone tried installing the turbonator on there mustang and if so
>>>what were the results?
>>>http://www.turbonator.com/index.html?id=adWordsMustang
>>>
>>>I have a 02 GT and was wondering if this add on might be worth while.

>> Sned them an email and ask how the "swirling effect" created at the
>>throttlebody manages to continue swirling all the way through the tubes of
>>the upper intake around curves, past the valves and into the combustion
>>chamber. They won't reply.

> Golly, wouldn't friction and going around curves (induced secondary flows)
> tend to dissipate the initial swirl? ****ing morons!

That's why they never reply. I guess they figure if you're smart
enough to ask that question, you're smart enough to figure out whatever
answer they send will be full of sheep dip...

--
"Network management is like trying to herd cats."
-- Unknown

"I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges?"
-- TazAmd - Humor Section Gettingtogather.com