Old August 15th 09, 10:00 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Zathras

Default Odd noise

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 18:27:35 +0100, Catman
> wrote:

>Zathras wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:52:20 +0100, Catman
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Also, try turning the aircon *right* off.

>> That *should* turn off on full throttle anyway. I agree that the
>> description suggests a high pressure air leak.

>Should it? Blimey? Is that just full, or FULL hard in the mat?

Yep. It was part of a cunning plan to deliver *full* engine power for
overtaking. I could never tell myself but it the compressor is
disengaged on, as you say, FULL hard on the mat! Alfas are loaded with
cunning plans..

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email must have the word 'Alfa' in the
subject line to get through auto-filtering)