Old November 10th 04, 02:05 AM
Wound Up

>>> What is the evidence of this?
>>>
>>> Matt

>> Intolerance of many groups in our society is self-evident. Many of
>> those who are intolerant are voters. Therefore, that statement is true.
>>

> What part of hatred didn't you understand? That was the subject under
> discussion, not intolerance.
>
> Matt

And I even started this part of the thread (head shake).
I was just stating (the wrong) fact in a dry way, I didn't mean to
ruffle your feathers.
A LOT of people -HATE- gays? Well, not having been the target, I can't
say how it feels, but a LOT in terms of likening it to the election?
No, I'm with you; give me some evidence, because that's a very flimsy
argument.

And you might say - it's an unfair generalization...