Old March 23rd 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Tegger

Default '90 accord ecu codes 1 & 43 (fixed)

Vlad Ciubotariu > wrote in
news
> Hi All,
>
> My mechanic checked the fuel pressure (code 43) and found nothing
> wrong. So we went to replace the O2 sensor with OEM and check engine
> light is now gone. The car also `seems' to me to have better
> acceleration and smaller rpms at high speeds.
>
> My symptoms were a few random losses of power at small speeds and high
> gas consumption, partly also attributable to the cold weather
> conditions in Ontario.
>
> Thanks for your hints and I hope my post will help other people.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm sure your experience will help others, except
for the fact that you've put the most important part (the solution) in a
different thread from the original one. People who Google and come across
your original thread will wind up at a dead-end; no solution.

This message and thread are orphans with no context.

You should find your original thread and add this conclusion to it in order
to complete the archive.

--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ