Old March 23rd 07, 03:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default 2002 Honda SiR

Please bear with me as I am new to this and I am sorry if I ticked
anyone off in my inexperience!

As far as my car goes, I didn't buy it as an "as is" item. They were
supposed to have gone over it with "a fine toothed comb", eliminating
any early on probs.... so to discover a major leak only a couple of
months later came as a shock and was a prob I felt they should be
responsible for. After all, I did pay over 20 thou for it!

As well, the Used car mgr is the one who treated me badly not the
other way around and I did not even whine to him.

I do have the option of small claims court and have not ruled this
out. Running around trying to find someone "honest" to look at this
prob and then going to court is all very stressful on top of the
already huge amt of stress heaped on my over the simple act of buying
a reliable vehicle. Who would have ever thought? I love Hondas but
this experience has left a definite bad taste in my mouth.

Thank you for all the tips.