Old March 1st 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Gohan Ryu[_19_]

Default Which To Buy?

Wrote:
> I was explaining to the OP that there are better deals and that for $5k
> he can get a car in better shape if he shops elsewhere.
> I don't have a problem if he buys a new Civic but a used one
> is not a good value that's all. I think I explained already
> that CIvic Si is on the list of my protege replacements
> along with RX-8 and EVO. (Mazdaspeed 3 won't cut it for me).
> In case you wonder what I'm doing on this NG in the first place.

08 Civics are very reliable LOL. Clearly we would want the opinion of
someone who asks about the reliability of a car that doesn't even exist
yet.

Ownership of one lemon Subaru isn't enough experience for you to
badmouth used Japanese imports. Anyone with any real, unbiased
experience could tell you that a used Civic is probably one of the best
deals around if you're looking for affordability and reliability and not
performance.

Wow you put 10K into a 7K car? And it's still not running? For 10K I
could have rebuilt it, turbocharged it, painted it...and had it running
perfectly, who the hell is your mechanic because I'll never go there.

--
Gohan Ryu
Gohan Ryu's Profile:

http://www.automotiveforums.com