Old September 22nd 04, 01:35 AM
Tony Bad

> wrote in message
> When a product does not state that it runs on Windows 2000 which has
> been out maybe 5 years or XP which has been out over 2 years then that
> would qualify as old, untested or not updated product. My 2003 cd has
> 2k and XP listed. No mention of Win95.

The one for my Eurovan says copyright 2002 and lists Win 98 thru XP.

I had some issues and contacted bentley, and they had me download the latest
version of something...I believe it was called ebahn, which is the software to
read their data disc. The version of the reader I got was old. I downloaded the
newer version, which improved some things, like ability to search, but I'd never
buy another CD. I think it is a poorly executed product...well below Bentley's
usual high standard for print versions.

Check here...

http://www.bentleypublishers.com/eba...l=&ticket=none

(hope that link didn't break!)

--
Tony Bad

02 Jetta Wagon
01 Eurovan MV
91 Jetta 1.6 Diesel
86 Jetta
79 Rabbit 1.5 Diesel (semi-retired for now)
Schwinn Continental 10 Speed
Radio Flyer Pedal Car (my daughter made me add this)