Old January 19th 04, 02:50 PM
Mike Romain

Ya it is a bugger of a job.

The steering wheel has to come off and then under that the 'lock plate'
has to come off. They both need special tools to remove.

Up here in Canada, canadian Tire will 'lend' out the tools.

Then maybe you have an air bag in it?

I would be pulling the flasher unit and swapping it with a good one
before ripping everything apart though.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's