Old March 16th 13, 11:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_5_]

Default Mobil-1 Decals - where to get 'em?

http://decaldomain.com/content/mobile-1-decal
>>> They have mobil one <a href="http://decaldomain.com/" title="">decal
>>> sticker</a>
>>>

>> I'm trying to figure out what kind of Indian SEO spam would cause an
>> email address associated with "swingers clubs" to reply to a 13 year old
>> Usenet post.
>>
>> YOU'RE WASTING BANDWIDTH! Please try to snip out irrelevant portions of
>> your post, before you reply.
>>
>> (I'll never forget dial-up and those wonderful 2400baud modems.)
>>
>> dwight
>>

> Had 2400 on the C64 but I started with a 14.4 on my first PC. It was
> actually built into a box like a plug in transformer and had a wire that
> went to the PC and one that plugged into a phone plug. Worked great til
> one rainy day I saw a flash and heard **SNAP!!** over in the corner. Then
> a second later thunder. Opened it up and the lighting had blown one of the
> chips to oblivion.

150 baud, really,
then upgraded to 300 then 1200 on a TI Silent 700's ( a portable Terminal
that talked to mainframes)

Best upgrade I ever did to my Windows 3.1 machine was doubling the RAM from
4MB to 8MB. That puppy FLEW. This was about the time that the www started
up, and online graphics were killing my speed. Also about the time that my
2400baud was trashed in favor of a 14,400. Ah, now THAT was computing.

Our very first machine, back in the mid-80s, was an AT&T with dual drives -
one held the software on a floppy, one held another floppy for storage. No
internal memory to speak of. With a professional printer, that system cost
$3,500 (in the mid-80s!), which would probably be like spending $10,000 on a
system today. We used it as a business, and it did eventually pay itself
off, but still...

)