Old March 16th 13, 02:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_5_]

Default Mobil-1 Decals - where to get 'em?

http://decaldomain.com/content/mobile-1-decal
>> They have mobil one <a href="http://decaldomain.com/" title="">decal
>> sticker</a>
>>

> I'm trying to figure out what kind of Indian SEO spam would cause an
> email address associated with "swingers clubs" to reply to a 13 year old
> Usenet post.
>
> YOU'RE WASTING BANDWIDTH! Please try to snip out irrelevant portions of
> your post, before you reply.
>
> (I'll never forget dial-up and those wonderful 2400baud modems.)
>
> dwight

Had 2400 on the C64 but I started with a 14.4 on my first PC. It
was actually built into a box like a plug in transformer and had a wire
that went to the PC and one that plugged into a phone plug. Worked great
til one rainy day I saw a flash and heard **SNAP!!** over in the corner.
Then a second later thunder. Opened it up and the lighting had blown one
of the chips to oblivion.