Old July 10th 12, 05:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

Default A '78 With Only 80 For 26

In article
" > wrote:

> Would you buy it?
>
> http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2...he-day-1978-fo
> rd-mustang-ii-2/?refer=news
>
> Patrick

I wouldn't buy it, but I can't afford to be a collector.
Would someone buy that car and drive it? I'd be afraid to.
Like someone said in the comment section, it might make an interesting
addition to a mustang collection. I think think it's quite nice, but
only a collector would buy that car. For that much money, I'd buy
something MUCH newer, something I could drive, modify a little, and not
worry (to much) about wrecking it. /grin

I once rented a mustang II with a v8. It had 900 miles on it. I thought
it wasn't bad. Ha ha, I ended up buying a 1979 chevy monza spyder. (vega)
I guess that blows my opinion to heck.
I put 175,000 mostly trouble free miles on that monza.

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.