Old February 21st 14, 01:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Which GT Mustang is Better to get?? 94 5.0 or 96-up 4.6L?

Built my 94 5.0l here in 2014 and I still cannot agree more about this argument. The 5.0l is and always will be a cheaper / easier build. However to an expert mechanic, I believe more power can be made by the 4.6 dohc engine than came in the termi Cobras. A 302 sbf is old-school technology. I am a novice mechanic and was able to build a 400 hp 5.0l with a bore, heads cam lifters , intake ,throttle body , injectors and msd. I will never sell my 94 gt . I'm building a 347 stroker to go in when the 302 goes. But 40000 miles into my built 302 she is the most reliable motor I own!