Old December 10th 04, 08:40 PM
AGIND

Default BMW-525I - oil change frequency

Folks,
I got 15k miles oil change upto 30K from the dealer and then got an
independant garage which specializes only in BMW to change the oil at
42K. They used the same synthetic oil that the dealership uses but the
oil filter they used was different (#11-42-1-427-908). The garage
also recommend I get the oil change done every 6-7K. I now have 49K
on the car
Q1: Is this oil filter good for this car?
Q2: When should I get the next oil changeand from where?

Thanks
AG

Topic URL: http://www.AutoForumz.com/BMW-525I-o...pict93205.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.AutoForumz.com/eform.php?p=426374