Old June 3rd 08, 01:19 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
GT[_3_]

Default OT - TomTom Files

Can anyone here help me with my new Tom Tom Go 300? Mine just arrived and
the system files are corrupt.

Talking the the technical support people is like talking to a 3 year old. I
know what I need, they know what I need, but their 'new' Home2 software
doesn't work on my PC, so I can't update the TomTom myself. They won't email
me the system files and without non-corrupt files, the device just freezes
on startup! After a week of trying, they are now not responding to my posts
on the support forum.

Can anyone out there email me the system files for the root folder of the
device? I think the 2 files that are corrupt are "System" and "TTSystem",
which are 0.5MB and 3.5MB respectively. I have googled for these files until
I am blue in the face, but can't find them anywhere.

Ta,
GT