Old January 9th 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
E Meyer

Default 2003 Honda CR-V EX headlight problem...help!

If pulling on the wire made it come on, all you really need to do is probe
the the anchor points on the wire you pulled because the break is in the
section you moved when you pulled it. Check also that you didn't blow the
fuse when you changed the plug.