Old December 15th 05, 12:30 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default buy after lease?

David Chabot wrote:

> Anyone with good or bad experience to share? Or related web sites?

I bought my 1999 A4 (TQ5sp/Sport package) at the end of the lease. Test
drove several others (new 1.8/5sp, 3.0/6sp, 325i, WRX), but still
preferred my old A4. Didn't get the warranty, but did have a couple
major repairs soon after I bought it (ECM, steering rack), but has been
running great for quite a while now. The dealer was pretty cool - right
before the end of the original warranty they replaced all the brakes,
even though they weren't really needed.

Go for it!
Kent