Old July 16th 15, 02:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Ted

Default 2003 town+ country all dash flashing wipers come on engine won't turn over

replying to Ted, Ted wrote:
> Ted wrote:
>
> after changing waterpump all dash warning lights flashing, wipers both front+
> back come on +off, clicking sounds heard+ engine doesen't turn over at all.
> Could I have messed up crank sensor when tightening waterpump pully bolts

after
> installing serpentine belt which instructions say to wait till belt is on to
> tighten these bolts. II have disconected battery hoping maybe upon

re-connection
> computer would re-set its self. I also inadvertly turned motor over for

maybe 2
> seconds while belt was off.Could dthis have anything to do with this problem?

This si Ted. As it turns out, I had left hood open while working on changing
waterpump, which took me 2 days as I started late the first day+ drained the
battery because of light under the hood. Called Kellys Chrystler in Ada mn.
talked to Bruce+ he said he thought a daed bettery was the problem, he was
right. Chaeged battery+ car started right away. Thank you Bruce!!!!!! Problem
sloved.

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/chrysler/...e-w-72130-.htm