Old July 15th 15, 02:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Ted

Default 2003 town+ country all dash flashing wipers come on engine won't turn over

after changing waterpump all dash warning lights flashing, wipers both front+
back come on +off, clicking sounds heard+ engine doesen't turn over at all.
Could I have messed up crank sensor when tightening waterpump pully bolts
after installing serpentine belt which instructions say to wait till belt is
on to tighten these bolts. II have disconected battery hoping maybe upon
re-connection computer would re-set its self. I also inadvertly turned motor
over for maybe 2 seconds while belt was off.Could dthis have anything to do
with this problem?

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/chrysler/...e-w-72130-.htm